DBMS 2 is a blog for people who care about database and analytic technologies. Its author is Curt Monash, who has been following the industry since 1981. DBMS 2 also features commentary from a broad range of industry participants, including executives of many of the companies covered.
- Short-request and analytic processing (March, 2011)
- The technology of privacy threats (January, 2011)
- Analytic platforms (January, 2011)
- Machine-generated data (December, 2010)
- Analytic DBMS need to be storage-aware (July, 2010)