Edit: This disclosure has been superseded by a March, 2012 version.
From time to time, I disclose our vendor client lists. Another iteration is below. To be clear:
- This is a list of Monash Advantage members.
- All our vendor clients are Monash Advantage members, unless …
- … we work with them primarily in their capacity as technology users. (A large fraction of our user clients happen to be SaaS vendors.)
- We do not usually disclose our user clients.
- We do not usually disclose our venture capital clients, nor those who invest in publicly-traded securities.
- Included in the list below are two expired Monash Advantage members who haven’t said they will renew, as mentioned in my recent post on analyst bias. (You can probably imagine a couple of reasons for that obfuscation.)
With that said, our vendor client disclosures at this time are:
- Aster Data
- SAND Technology
- Schooner Information Technology
That list includes the two I’m obfuscating, plus one more who just emailed to say a signed renewal contract is arriving this week. It does not include others who, less concretely, have said they will sign up soon.
Also, I guess there’s a bit of a gray area for Tableau. As far as I’m concerned, I’m doing an upcoming co-sponsored webinar just for Monash Advantage member Aster Data. Indeed, I declined to contract with or bill Tableau directly for its share, because I had no good way to do that paperwork. But even so, Tableau is a cosponsor, was involved in the planning discussions and, behind the scenes, is surely footing part of the bill.